Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Assistant Manager - Safety
Experience : Minimum 6 years
Qualification : B.E.Chemical/BSC (Fire and safety)/BSc Chemistry & PDIS/ADIS.
- Audit the work permit system.
- Safety Induction/Specific Training for all new employees/Contract worker.
- To carry out daily safety Inspection to identify unsafe working condition, Unsafe working condition, unsafe method, and unsafe equipment, unsafe activities.
- Liasoning with Government Agency and other related external party.
- Maintain all Emergency System/Fire System.
- Investigation of all near miss/Incident/accident and find out root cause.
- Prepare monthly report and check list.
- Prepare and adhere working as per policy, rules and regulation of industrial Health & Safety
- Preparing and maintaining safety records as per factory act
- Conducting Emergency drill periodically to check emergency standards
- Advising on selection, use and maintenance of personal protective equipment
- Managing relations with neighbourhood for safety purpose and resolve concerns on immediate basis
- Conduct ISO Documentation and other audits documentation
- Keep record of all safety meetings and property damages
- Prepare Emergency Evacuation Plan (ERP), Emergency response team and conduct training
- Carry out HAZOP study and prepare start up safety review (PSSR) in plant
- Maintain OHC
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org