Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Qualification : BE Electrical or Instrumentation
Experience : Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Chemical Industries and currently working as Electrical Engineer.
- Responsible for instrumentation, calibration & validation
- Preparation & execution of annual calibration plan as per schedule
- Ensure that calibration is done through proper procedure / SOP.
- Ensure proper calibration tag / sticker fixed after completion of calibration activity
- Ensure all the calibrated instruments certificate availability with traceability certificate as n when demanded / require
- Update the instruments in the annual master planner every quarter
- Responsible for PR / PO for new purchase & calibration activity as per plan
- Responsible for installation, commissioning & testing of all instruments
- Responsible for all kind of QMS related documentation
- Ensure for compliance for audit observation
- Execute, communicate for PLC , SCADA, DRIVE, SOFT STARTER any kind of instruments with concern person and know about installation / modification in programme
- Require enough knowledge to find out the fault in instrument / system
- Execute PLC validation activity in plant
- Responsible for training co-ordination of all engineering dept. person
- Prepare & execute of training as per OJT, class room training as n when plan / require
- Adherence to cGMP, ISO practices in department, adherence to safety & company policy along with effective implementation of “Good engineering practices” in department
- Assist, lead and set direction & expectations for his 2nd line / technician
- Participate in the project objectives and ensure project success, drive the project / maintenance work execution & manage from start to end.
- Provide value adding technical solutions and / or implementation of most effective technology to operation and project teams according to the units/teams’ objectives and goals.
- Provide engineering support for various plant capital projects/improvements from conception through start-up.
- Prepare Scope of work for new capital projects after discuss with higher authorities.
- Effectively communicate within the team, higher authorities & customers at plant site.
- Take care of all utilities of site and make sure all are working without fail.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR are highly preferable (Audit trial, alarm list, non-auditable (PDF format), electronics signature )
- Ensure to complete electrical maintenance work of lant electrical equipment & right daily report
- Ensure to complete electrical maintenance of Utility electrical equipment & right daily report
- Preplanning to procure electrical Spare & co-ordinate with concern dept.
- Arrange to do housekeeping of all electrical concerned panel room and motor house
- Made & follow up daily preventive work of all equipment
- Calculate & provide daily meter reading of all installed KWH meter & maintain the record.
- Use he safety PPE without fail.
- Guide electrician / find out the fault of installed varies type of panels & starter
- Check & verify measurement of electrical installation
- Co-ordinate with store, electrician, reporting manager on day to day bases
- Check, verify & Maintain electrical consumable / new require goods in store, raise PR in SAP with detail specification for require material.
- Develop the project & Maintenance objectives and assure work completion on time with success.
- Drive the electrical maintenance work execution & manage from start to end.
- Provide value adding technical solutions and /or implementation of most effective technology to operation and maintenance teams according to objectives and goals.
- Prepare Scope of work for new capital projects. / electrical maintenance
- Effectively communicate within the team & the customers at plant site.
- Assist in developing new and updating SLD, earthing & lighting lux level calculation & accordingly arrange to execute.
- Take care of all utilities of site and make sure all are working without properly
- Review standard Operating Procedures related to electrical maintenance and assigned electrical
- Provide technical support to electrician.
- Prepare history card of all equipment, PPM schedule & maintain it.
- Work with Operations to improve safety & electrical equipment’s
- Participate in and execute activities related to small modification of electrical work
- Programing in VFD, Knowledge of basic automation , Electrical goods, power & control wiring
- New innovative ideas & Energy conservation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org