Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Executive Accounts & Finance
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Experience : Minimum 3-4years of experience in Chemical Industries and Total Minimum 5 Years of experience same profile
- Manage team of Accounts and due diligence of daily accounts and matter
- Capable of Manage the team of 8 to 10 members
- SAP B1 knowledge is must
- Routine day to day accounting work, Good In / Good out entries , transfer entry & soon
- Banking Control and Bank liaising for group of companies for renewal and as when require for Limit
- Monthly Ledger Scrutiny of book of accounts and related supporting verifications
- Monthly physical verification of stock and submission of findings in report & job work charges Accountancy
- Stock valuation as per company law board
- MIS Report Confirmation and Preparation
- Control over direct and indirect taxation by monthly, annual Return and make sure timely compliance of submission of Returns. Capable of Manage team of taxation.
- Claim preparation of Refund under GST, Income tax as when require
- Third Parties Confirmation of Accounts
- Fixed Assets Register control and Maintenance
- Renewal various Certificates and Licenses related to GIDC or other authorities with co- ordination with various department like Green, VIA, GIDC and visit of inspectors.
- Finalisation of books of accounts and Yearly Tax Audit Report under Income Tax Act co-ordination with statutory auditors and internal auditors for Audit Report, finalisation of Accounts & Tax Audit Report
- Cost Control and Expenses analysis with suggestion
- Other activities assigned by seniors.
- Weekly outstanding report, Daily collection report, Monthly stock report
- Reporting to Head of Accounts and Finance Department
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com