Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Executive - Export-Import
Qualification : Any graduate
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years of experience of manufacturing / production / pharma and preferred in Chemical Industry. Or worked in CHA firm
- Preparing the advance licence and keeping the track of all advance licence to ensure export benefits
- Coordination with DGFT for E-com, MEIS, ECGC, DFIA, Advance Authorization, EPCG, LUT BOND application
- Preparing all pre-shipment and post-shipment documents.
- Ensure shipments delivery to customers within ETA
- Liaison with Customs Clearing Agent and forwarding Agent, Transporter for export and import shipment
- Coordination with sales team for document approvals / correction of documents or any other packing or custom related queries
- Ensuring the shipment cost within budget
- Resolving issues related to shipment and report back to SBU head.
- Prepare Shipment tracking report, Advance license tracking report, All export benefits tracking report & ECGC / DGFT reports
- Knowledge of export agencies and various certificates of origin.
- Import documentation and process.
- L/C opening and correspondence with bank.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com