Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Executive Maintenance
Qualification : BE Mechanical
Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in Chemical Industries and currently working as Maintenance Engineer.
- Assist in development new and updating P&IDs, site standards and meat and material balance.
- Take care of all utilities of site and make sure all working without fail.
- Provide technical oversight & assistance in the plant/onsite for day day operations
- Prepare history card of all equipment’s, PPM schedule and other requirement of organisation as per requirement.
- Calibration of all measuring equipment’s / devices.
- Collaboration with external service providers.
- Implementing safety protocols in engineering.
- Maintaining all records as per QMS protocols.
- Develop the project objectives and assure project success.
- Drive the project execution & manage from start to end.
- Provide value adding technical solutions and/or implementation of most effective technology to operation and project teams according to the units/teams’ objectives and goals.
- Provide engineering support for various plant capital projects/improvements from conception through start-up.
- Prepare Scope of work for new capital projects.
- Effectively communicate within the team & the customers at plant site.
- Able to do vendor assessment, Process hazard analysis, Pre start up safety review.
- Review standard Operating Procedures related to maintenance and assigned projects.
- Provide technical oversight & assistance in the plant/onsite for day-to-day operations.
- Work with Operations to improve safety, yield, productivity and uptime after commissioning and monitor throughout operations.
- Recognize when process is not in control, and understand the steps needed to address and train other team members to improve the same.
- Identify and implement solutions to manufacturing issues related to technology.
- Participate in and execute activities related to small or large capital projects (including commissioning, de-commissioning, start-up, shut down, etc.)
- Understand and conduct cost benefit analysis for various projects, equipment’s and initiatives. Assess quality, robustness, capability of the process and make decisions accordingly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org