Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Field Operator
Qualification : AOCP in chemical plant operator
Experience : Minimum 3 years of experience in chemical manufacturing industries
- Looking for an experienced operator for batch process & continuous process.
- Candidate must know how to handle hazardous chemicals.
- Experience with exothermic reaction, High pressure reaction, Distillation, flaker operation, Drum heating system, RM/FG tanker loading & unloading, Monitor process parameter, Ejector system operation and Utility.
- Knowledge of operation of equipment’s like Reactor, Flaker, Pump, Valve, Electrical & instruments equipment’s, load cell,
- Monitor plant to ensure efficient production.
- Loading / unloading / dispatch of RM / FG tankers.
- Optimum utilization of resources and reduce wastage / cost with minimum lead time
- Batch charging and Batch transferring operation
- Knowledge of utility for smooth production.
- Extruding of chemical / Process samples and carry it to QC lab for analysis
- Ensure recycling of old / off-spec / leftover material and ensure utilization
- Manage time cycles of production and deviation report to shift in charge
- Manage quality parameters before unloading and whistleblowing for issues
- Maintaining EHS requirements and housekeeping.
- Capable to do drum shifting and bags filling and bags shifting work.
- Take & handover shift wise production charge
- Drum & Bags Cleaning and put labels on drums and bags.
- Manage & Maintain data entry in log sheet.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org