Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : HR Manager
Qualification : MBA/PG in HR
Experience : Minimum 10 years of experience in Chemical Industries and currently working as Manager HR.
- Accountable for the end-to-end HR activities of company
- Plan, organize and keep organization structure current.
- Do HRP (human resource planning) for new positions, and set budget for the position as per market standards
- Managing recruiter and be accountable for hiring right people within time & budget
- Managing HR generalist functions like joining, induction, placement, appraisal, and exit effectively
- Managing time, attendance, payroll and taxation related to Employees and contractors
- Managing legal compliances, industrial relation & labour law practices
- Conducting employees welfare & Engagement activities
- Being responsible for general admin of organization
- Be active part of audit for people function for ISO, ECOVADIS, Client Audits, etc.
- Regular tour of plants / offices to check the hygiene and cleanliness
- Recruitment MIS
- Employee records data as per legal compliances
- Processing Salary sheets, Payroll records
- Insurance data (Mediclaim)
- Other HR reports
- Training and Development related activities.
- Contractor labour Management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com