Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Instrument Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech / B.E. in Any Specialization
Experience : 4 – 6 years
- Responsible for instrumentation, calibration & validation
- Preparation & execution of annual calibration plan as per schedule.
- Ensure that calibration is done through proper procedure / SOP.
- Ensure proper calibration tag / sticker fixed after completion of calibration activity
- Ensure all the calibrated instruments certificate availability with traceability certificate as n when demanded / require
- Update the instruments in the annual master planner every quarter
- Responsible for PR / PO for new purchase & calibration activity as per plan
- Responsible for installation, commissioning & testing of all instruments
- Responsible for all kind of QMS related documentation
- Ensure for compliance for audit observation
- Execute, communicate for PLC , SCADA, DRIVE, SOFT STARTER any kind of instruments with concern person and know about installation / modification in programme
- Require enough knowledge to find out the fault in instrument / system
- Execute PLC validation activity in plant
- Responsible for training co-ordination of all engineering dept. person
- Prepare & execute of training as per OJT, class room training as n when plan / require
- Adherence to cGMP, ISO practices in department, adherence to safety & company policy along with effective implementation of “Good engineering practices” in department
- Assist, lead and set direction & expectations for his 2nd line / technician
- Participate in the project objectives and ensure project success, drive the project / maintenance work execution & manage from start to end.
- Provide value adding technical solutions and / or implementation of most effective technology to operation and project teams according to the units/teams’ objectives and goals.
- Provide engineering support for various plant capital projects/improvements from conception through start-up.
- Prepare Scope of work for new capital projects after discuss with higher authorities.
- Effectively communicate within the team, higher authorities & customers at plant site.
- Take care of all utilities of site and make sure all are working without fail.
- Knowledge of 21 CFR are highly preferable (Audit trial, alarm list, non-auditable (PDF format), electronics signature.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com