Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Instrument Technician
Qualification : ITI Instrumentation or Diploma- Instrumentation
Experience : Minimum 2 to 4 years
- Operational characteristics of instrumentation and electrical equipment and components. Principles of lead supervision and training. Advanced methods, techniques, materials, equipment, and tools used in installing electrical wiring, control devices, and equipment.
- Advanced operational characteristics of fibre-optic, Local Area Network, and DCS/ PLC/SCADA systems.
- Maintenance of Plant instruments, drive, soft starter, wiring, etc…
- Maintenance of Utility instruments, drive, wiring, etc….
- Preplanning of instrumental Spare / equipment’s
- Housekeeping of all electrical & instrument concerned panel room and equipment’s
- Do the daily preventive work in all equipment.
- Installation, cabling , fixing of equipment, connection work of instrument
- Ensure drawing reading & day to day Preventive maintenance of equipment as schedule
- Effectively communicate within the team, higher authorities & customers at plant site.
- Basic Knowledge on wiring of PLC / DCS.
- Calibration and installation of LT, PT, FT, TT, Radar, PH, and Conductivity meter.
- Calibration of all kind of instrument
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org