Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : IT Manager
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
Experience : Minimum 5 years in manufacturing unit
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal ITanage a team of 2 managers
- Proactively take action to eliminate root cause issues.
- Oversee training for team members to ensure that they have the required knowledge to fulfill their duties.
- Must be aware with Microsoft technologies like, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, FTP, Terminal- Server and application servers etc.
- Able to aware with common networking Concept like, Ip addressing, VPN, Wi-Fi, Lan, Man, Wan, SSH, Telnet, Firewall, Printer etc.
- Must be T.Shoot Laptop , Desktop , Printer and other hardware.
- Should be aware with Back up & restore technologies, Types of backup, online & offline backup, Server & Client patching, patch management, windows update, upgrade & downgrade, Software upgrade & downgrade etc.
- Should we aware with system monitor, network monitor, Remote access management, generating & managing report, MDM Reports, inventory report, AV reports, Risk intelligence report etc.
- Should have knowledge of IT process, Ticket management, solar-wind console management. Remote management tools etc.
- Knowledge of network technologies (i.e. routers, switches, network and routing protocols, DNSDHCP).
- Knowledge of Basic Advance office tools.
- Knowledge of Firewall Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com