Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Jr. Maintance Engineer
Qualification : B.E(Mechanical)
Experience : 3 – 5 years
- Lead and set overall direction & expectations for the team members.
- Develop the project objectives and assure project success.
- Drive the project execution & manage from start to end.
- Provide value adding technical solutions and/or implementation of most effective technology to operation and project teams according to the units/teams’ objectives and goals.
- Provide engineering support for various plant capital projects/improvements from conception through start-up.
- Prepare Scope of work for new capital projects.
- Effectively communicate within the team & the customers at plant site.
- Assist in developing new and updating P&IDs, Site Standards (procedures), and heat and material balances. Manage greenfield projects with site feasibility and selection, site survey, EPA (environment protection act) surveys.
- Take care of all utilities of site and make sure all are working without fail.
- Able to do vendor assessment, Process hazard analysis, Pre start up safety review.
- Review standard Operating Procedures related to maintenance and assigned projects.
- Provide technical oversight & assistance in the plant/onsite for day-to-day operations.
- Prepare history card of all equipment, PPM schedule and other requirement of organisation as per requirement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org