Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Production Manager - Intermediates Plant
Qualification : BE chemical / MSc. Chemistry
Experience : Minimum 10 years in chemical industry and currently working as production Manager.
- Being accountable for production in accordance with company targets with the help of Shift Engineers
- Managing quality standards as per benchmark / standards set
- Managing yield ratio for various products.
- Managing wellbeing, Training & Development of team members
- Proactively plan and suggest enhancements/ maintenance for production infrastructure
- Managing PPC functions [Production Planning and Control]
- Taking corrective steps for customer complaints
- Conducting trial for new products / custom synthesis and make sure it reaches to commercial production
- Taking initiatives for CI, reducing waste and energy consumption
- Train and validate plant operators and engineers (as per need)
- Responsible for wellbeing of production facility.
- Responsible for reports of PPC [Routing, estimating, scheduling, despatching, follow up, inspecting, and evaluating in given formats] and MIS of Daily production reports. Material management reports. By-products reports
- Managing over operations involved in production planning including, manpower management, supplies and up-time of equipment.
- Overseeing production of various chemicals, implementing plans with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of production targets within the cost parameters
- Ensuring effective utilization of resources like men and machine to achieve production targets as per standard operation practices
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org