Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Project Head
Qualification : B-Tech/B.E. Chemical
Experience : Minimum 20 years with chemical industries
- Managing projects through all phases of the project life cycle, i.e., project requirements, alternative analysis, engineering, design, fabrication, testing and implementation planning with the help of the team reporting to MD
- Overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of project ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Must have experience in Project Budgeting, Scheduling and Planning.
- Should be fully aware of the government rules and regulations for setting up new project & factory and to be able to advise the Management
- Validate the BOQ and Technical specifications for Procurement of Equipment’s & other items for Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation & ensuring timely delivery of all these items at site.
- Defining projects scope, finalising deliverable and time lines, coordinate with vendors/contractors for respective engineering discipline for smooth execution of the project.
- Monitoring Progress of Project & ensuring strict adherence to time lines.
- Delivering commissioned plant which is ready for operations and obtaining formal acceptance of final deliverable and preparing project dossier- all relevant documents, learnings etc for future reference and Performance monitoring of assets
- Knowledge of Energy-efficient engineering, various design software used for building & process design & automation will be an added advantage
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong knowledge of Chemical engineering fundamentals.
- High on People management and vendor management
- Must be excellent in written and spoken English; net savvy and adept at computer skills.
- Self-starter, very self-reliant and capable of operating with minimum supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org