Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : to QA-QC Manager
Qualification : BSc / MSc (Organic Chemistry)
Experience : Minimum 10 years
- Standardization of SOPs and workflow for conducting QC tests.
- Knowledge of Handling Instrument like HPLC, GC etc.
- Ensure Maintain document Of Qc department.
- Ensuring daily calibration of all lab instruments as per schedule.
- Ensure the availability of all retention samples for each dispatch batch and store as per SOPs
- Training and development of new chemist and handholding before assigning independent activities.
- Certify the COA for each batch
- Suggesting corrections / alterations to production team to match specs or standard samples
- Releasing RM for production and FG for dispatch within given timeline, and escalate to higher authorities / sales coordinators for deviations
- Innovate new methods for QC to reduce time and efforts
- Increase / mange life of instruments
- Analytical support to production activities of plant and assist in development of Quality assurance process for the function.
- Trains new joiner on quality assurance aspect as and when required.
- To identify all operational critical parameters which contributes to product quality and yield in coordination with R & D and production teams and prepares checklist for critical parameter to be monitored.
- Identify gaps in system SOPs with the help of functional head and allocate to respective function.
- Supports function to prepare SOPs and guidelines and prepare SOPs.
- Investigates the trend analysis of customer complaints and highlight the area to be focused.
- Audits the compliance with established internal controls by examining records, reports, practices and documentation.
- Audits the manufacturing system.
- Makes a schedule of audit and execute.
- Monitor & audit the effectiveness of CAPA (Corrective and preventive action) system.
- Part of audit team for audit.
- Monitor and update the daily QA related activities.
- Monitor the activity and to perform IPQA/QC related activities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org