Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : R&D Chemist
Qualification : B.SC/Msc in Organic Chemistry
Experience : Minimum 02 years of experience in Chemical Industries and currently working as R&D Chemist.
- Preparation & Standard Solution and its standardization
- Sample analysis for R & D batches and custom synthesis
- GC and HPLC Analysis
- Product literature search.
- Support to plant trial (Technology transfer lab to plant).
- Maintain R & D experiment record and report to higher authority.
- Analysis method development of new products.
- Managing staff and housekeeping of R & D laboratory.
- Prepare log sheet of New Product, RMC consumption, Daily new product development status and planning report.
- Design, develop, and characterize novel synthetic products and processes under guidance of seniors
- Observe, analyse, calculate and evaluate results from laboratory work to improve processes and communicate data.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com