Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Shift In Charge – Performance Chemicals
Qualification : BE Chemical
Experience : Minimum 3-5 years
- Handling shift and smooth operations like manpower, material inventory control, planning of machine maintenance.
- Knowledge to operate DCS and process in the field.
- Knowledge of production batch data entry in SAP.
- Knowledge of hazardous chemicals & Solvent handling.
- Knowledge of high pressure chemical handling, High pressure reaction, Exothermic reaction, etc.
- Manage shift worker and get output from them by following all safety norms
- Handling various types of reactor, centrifuge, glass assembly pilot plant, distillation, and plant machinery successfully.
- Maintenance memo and permit for any maintenance work requirement.
- Executing production plan and meeting daily production goals
- Coordinate with QC department at various stages of production.
- Timely loading and unloading of material / goods and packing as per client requirements
- Coordinate with contractor for timely manpower availability and ensure work allocation to manpower
- Planning for preventive maintenance of the utilities for smooth operation of a plant and quality
- Managing EHS compliance during shift.
- Timely reporting of issues related to infra / maintenance.
- Managing housekeeping / maintenance of plant area and machinery.
- Prepare daily Shift reports, Raw material consumption report, Production report batch wise (Quantity / Quality), Shift schedule of operators and manpower.
- Responsible to maintain plant consumables stock and maintain its proper storage.
- Responsible to follow and maintain all applicable ISO 9001, ISO -14000 & ISO 18000 Documentation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org