Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Unit Head
Qualification : BE/ BTech. – Chemical , Diploma /B.sc / M.sc
Experience : Minimum 15 years of experience in Chemical Industries and currently working as Unit Head.
- Managing the daily operation of the unit from production to implementation of policies and
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the unit.
- Functioning as overall Incharge of factory operations.
- Review, monitor and oversee entire range of plant activities such as Production / Productivity, ETP, QA, QC, Dispatch, Purchase & Stores, Maintenance & Utility, Factory
- Coordination with Government Authorities such as, Gujarat Pollution Control Board, GIDC, Industrial Association, Factory Inspector, Boilers Inspector, Safety etc.
- Implement and control the production schedule. review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Managing human and material resources to meet production targets
- Making decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for productions and other activates.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Implement and monitor quality control.
- Prepare & submit monthly MIS report to top management.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff
- Implement cost control.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments
- Managing wellbeing, Training & Development of team members.
- Implementing, auditing and Maintaining ISO, Eco Vadis and other standards.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org