Website Matangi Industries LLP
Designation : Unit Head
Qualification : BE Chemical
Experience : Minimum 15 years of experience in Chemical Industries and currently working as Unit Head
- To manage the daily operation of the unit from production to implementation of policies and processes.
- To ensure smooth functioning of the unit.
- To function as overall incharge of factory operations
- To review, monitor and oversee entire range of plant activities such as Production / Productivity, ETP, QA,QC, R&D, Wastages & Losses, Despatch, Purchase & Stores, HR & Admin etc.
- Coordination with Government Authorities, Gujarat Pollution Control Board, GIDC, Industrial Association, Factory Inspector, Boilers Inspector, Safety etc.
- Implement and control the production schedule. review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Manage human and material resources to meet production targets
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for productions and other activates.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Monitor quality standards of products
- Implement and monitor quality control.
- Prepare & submit monthly MIS report to top management.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff
- Implement cost control.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
- Managing wellbeing, Training & Development of team members.
- Implementing, auditing and Maintaining ISO, Ecovadis and other standards.
- Review of audit report of plant.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org